You’re searching for the Legit Bitcoin Traders in Nigeria? Use Inflowchange.com it is legit and will help you avoid being scammed. Read on more below 👇
Legit Bitcoin Exchangers In Nigeria
Before we decided to come up this article we have made countless researches and trials and we can confirm to you that our list of Legit cryptocurrency exchanges in Nigeria is accurate and far from scam.
Alot of people have experienced a terrible experience when it comes to exchanging their crypto currency to fiat (their local currency) and in the case whereby they get scammed is becoming increasingly high.
Have you ever had the experience where your hard earned either finance or property got taken away from you criminally? If you have not had such experience then surely you won’t understand the point here.
Due to increase in fraud or people being defrauded in quest to sell their crypto currency or buy crypto currency we have decided to compile “Legit cryptocurrency exchanges in Nigeria” and post it on here for those that are not just looking for the best Crypto Currency exchange platform to either sell their crypto currency and get paid in their local currency or buy crypto currency through a reliable crypto exchange platform that is trusted and the payout is fast.
On our list of the Legit cryptocurrency exchanges in Nigeria we have five only at the moment which are the top 5 Legit cryptocurrency exchanges in Nigeria and the list begins are follows:
- Inflowchange.com – Inflowchange is a fast growing exchange platform that has battered alot of exchanges with their massive promo and bonuses such as gifting smart phones to customers who makes over ten thousand dollars $10,000 worth of crypto currency exchange in a month to referral and discounts system. It is not just on this aspect we scored Inflowchange,
they have the magic it takes to keep customers and they have one of the best customer support, i will put you through on more about inflowchange and how it works below but read on for now.
- Instantexchangers.net | use to be the best Nigerian exchange website until their recent upgrades that distablized their platform
- Yellowcard App | yellow card is promising as well although there has been some compliants from users that are yet to be verified.
- Bundle Africa App | is a good exchange platform just like inflowchange.com unfortunately the ban on crypto in Nigeria has made the platform/company see a major setback in the industry which is a major blow to them.
Inflowchange is a cross country platform which servers users globally and deals on US Dollars, Nigerian Naira and Ukrainian Hryvnia.
HOT! – You Can Hack Credit/Debit Card! Learn 5 Things you should know about the program
You can receive your payment into Ukrainian Bank issued card easily and the method or steps are simple, you can receive US dollars with your Paypal,
you can receive your payment into your Nigerian bank account therefore we rate Inflowchange.com to be the best because there’s no delay and there’s no long days learning how to use it,
Getting started on inflowchange is very easy and you can sell as much crypto as you want on inflowchange without verification
How to create account on inflowchange
- Type into your browser: https://inflowchange.com/signup or get the app on Appstore or Google Play Store
- Click the Get Started button if is on the website and fill in the sign up form
- Choose a password (strong password) and the agree to the terms of service
- Click the create account button and that’s it. On the dashboard you will find useful tabs and if you want to sell your crypto submit order and wait for processing which is automatic.
How to buy crypto on inflowchange.com
If you want to buy crypto currency on inflowchange there is one mandatory thing you must do otherwise you can’t not just on inflowchange but on all crypto exchange platforms, to halt fraud and risks every institution. You must verify your account if you want to buy Bitcoin and other crypto currencies.
After verifying your account you can buy crypto easily. That’s it on the Legit cryptocurrency exchanges in Nigeria